CAST e.V. offers diverse services for the security of modern information technologies and serves as a contact partner for issues related to IT security.
CAST's network of expertise imparts knowledge about IT security technology at all training levels – from support for the IT Security degree program at TU Darmstadt to part-time continuing education and development for working professionals.
Through its informational events, advisory services, workshops and tutorials, CAST provides support for users in selecting and applying security technologies that address their specific needs.
Workshops organized by CAST are recognized as continuing education activities by (ISC)2 and ISACA. Upon request, professionals who hold a certification in one of the following programs will receive 6 CPE credits for their participation at a CAST workshop:
- Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information System Auditors (CISA)
- Certified In Risk and Information System Control (CRISC)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)